| User ID | Response |
| 1 | I wouldn't be surprised if education in 10-20 years will mostly be done by computer. Students may still go to school but will do there tests and homework electronically. |
| 10 | Education will be more technological i believe |
| 100 | Awesome |
| 101 | I think that in firve years our classrooms will be full with over 40 kids and students won't get the teacher assistance they need. I think that students will then sign up for more cyber classes and eventually the classes will be more empty. I think that we need to provide more classes and keep them exciting. |
| 102 | 5 Years - Probably much the same. Except I feel that what is going to happen is the correspondence schools (Like SCCS) are going to be offering more courses and getting more teachers for a growing need. No body likes sitting at school for 6 hours a day "learning." If I could graduate entirely through free online classes, I totally would. 10 Years - Online/correspondence schools will now be better set up for online teaching and the numbers in physical schools will probably go down. There will of course still be people who go to normal school but they will probably take less classes. 20 Years - the same thing. Education will probably all be digital now. Whether it even be sitting in front of a webcam with your teacher even... |
| 103 | Pretty much the same, maybe some different programs and curriculum. |
| 104 | I don't see education changing much in the next five years. In the next 10 years however, I see a change that is already happening, the course content for each grade getting harder and more like the content that was previously taught in the next grade up. For example, some of the math that I learned (the basics of using variables and solving for them), I learned in grade 7 and 8, however, my younger sister of 5 years in already learning it half way through grade 6. For 20 years from now, I can not even imagine. Technology is advancing at such a rapid rate that it scares me to even think about it. I don't think anything is impossible 20 years from now. |
| 105 | 5 years: More computer use 10 years: Personal laptop computers instead of papers and pen 20 years: more people who unsterstand the "new world" of computers |
| 106 | no doubt that technology change our education. because many of students right now was using computers or internet to learn, but i think in class education will still remain but i believe that there will be a big percentage for those students that used internet for there education. |
| 107 | perhaops in 20 years i think that they will use electronic teaching, meaning they might have a imaginary teacher well she is there but not real, but a human voice, like a trickster. and be teaching the lesson in Math, English, Science etc. |
| 108 | I think in about 5 years, education will be more with technology but still have it more like we have it now. In 10 years, i think there will be more people doing cyber school for elementary, high school, and university. 20 years from now i think there will be people doing almost all learning on technology. |
| 11 | Probably much of the same material, but more of it will be available electronically. I don't believe paper will ever be obsolete, but we may end up using a lot more tablets, computers and reading devices instead of our actual fingers. |
| 110 | I think that more and more people will start using cyber school |
| 111 | Well if they are going to make serious changes to the education system, education for the future will be smarter. People will learn what works and what doesn't, the rights and wrong, whats happening in the world today. Children will also be smarter by the things they are learning, they are useful. |
| 113 | I think everything will rely on technology. |
| 114 | i think that aqll of the teaching ethics will be different an that most people (students) will want to take classes online. |
| 115 | In the next 20 years, I think we will be typing everything up, no more writing stuff down on paper, no pens, no pencils.I also think text books, and the encyclopedia will go out of style, as we will look everything up online. |
| 116 | i think in the future all education will be technological because thats what society is evolving to be |
| 118 | Much more like cyber school. Possibly more hands on and enriching in the classrooms. More fitted around each child/teenager rather then the whole classroom as far as teaching goes. |
| 119 | Who knows... A lot more on the computers, less textbooks. People will be smarter and dumber in some ways? |
| 12 | I think it will invlove more technology and less to no paper. |
| 120 | I think that our educatin will be the same but a little more up to technolgy to do the teaching. Teacher's in my school barely teach us as it is know they use youtube and stuff to show us video's where i personally think is rediculous, how do we know if that stuff is real! I hope that it gets better by students get more one on one help. |
| 121 | everything will change over time |
| 122 | A lot harder, more is going to be expected by the students and class time will be longer. |
| 123 | Theres going to be way more things that people in school will have to learn, because we are discovering things everyday. |
| 124 | I think that it could turn out to be a disater! It could end up to be sitting in front of a computer with no hands-on or socializing. Or, if we work with technology, but still keep classrooms, written work, and hand-on projects, it would be the perfect modern combination! |
| 125 | I think education in the future will be really advanced where technology will be more involved than ever. Back then we use to have chalk boards, then we switched it to white boards, and now we have switched to Smart boards. So if it's changing now, it's definitely going to change in five years, ten years, and twenty years. |
| 126 | I think that it will require computer teachers because the content is becoming so complicated it's hard for an actual teacher to teach the content properly. I also think that because of computerized teachers the content will be much harder and more stressful for the students. |
| 127 | I think it may be more evolved in some ways, maybe more teaching methods or private classes for those who need to be taught in a different manner than the rest of there peers. But I don't think drastic changes need to be done. |
| 128 | The education system may change and everything may become an online situation |
| 129 | I am not sure what the school system will look in 5, 10, 20 years. The best way to predict the future is to create it. I do see more technology in the class room, a new way to keep kids interested. I think this is needed. |
| 13 | I think it will be more advanced and educational |
| 130 | Classrooms will have more technology but i can not predict what kind or how much since no one can see what technology is going to be developed and i as a student can not predict the school systems budget for the future. However as the technological revolution goes on i can be sure that computers are going to become much more involved both in the way teachers teach and in the way that students spend their time |
| 131 | I assume that most classes will be taught online, without a choice to go to a regular school. I hope this will not happen. I am worried that everything will become computerized with less face to face communication. Everyone learns different and we have the right to have options. |
| 132 | I think education will become much easier for those in it. Technology will be used more than anyone can imagine.. and everything will be slack. Needless to say, education may just become something that will never stick with us |
| 133 | I am not sure what I think education will look like in the years ahead but I know we need to see a big change, education needs to grow and change their ways for the youth they teach, the things that kept the interest of kids in the 80s are not going to keep the interest of the kids today. I am hoping to see education adapted to the children they serve and to see it become more open minded |
| 134 | In five years I think education will stay just as it is today with little change. In ten years I think that education will need to be re-thought as I think a lot of things will change one being how kids retain information. In twenty years I think the schools will teach the same things like math but that it will be in the form of computers or some other device that has not been created yet I also think that paper will still be used if there is a power shortage. |
| 135 | I think everyone is going to learn with the use of technology. We might still have teachers, but instead of chalkboards/whiteboards, we will have smartboards. Instead of papers and pens, we will have (possibly) IPADs. We probably won't even necessary need pencil crayons or markers! (Possibly) Textbooks would be "too old and thrown out". The textbooks would probably even programmed into the IPADs or computers. |
| 136 | i think all students will have laptops, books will be on the computer, it will save paper and costs, i can find help, when needed, |
| 137 | I think it's going to start adapting to the world around it, it's going to become more digital. I mean practically every house has at least one sort of digital device. In five years it will probably just start adapting, (greaat right when I start college). In ten years it will probably be almost finished adapting if the world keeps becoming more digital ad I think it will. Twenty Years? I don't really know. In twenty years my own kids will most likely be in school. I know in twenty years it will most likely be more digital then anyone ever imagined, I mean even know many things are digital, and schools are adapting, I mean now teachers want everything typed instead of handwritten, which is what I grew up with, everything being typed so it's nothing new to me. I mean teachers bring us to the computer lab for research projects instead of handing out text books or making us go to the library. So it's already evolved somewhat. I mean in twenty years school could be, waking up and walking to your computer and press the on button and your teacher will appear on web cam. |
| 138 | More computers, technology, and time saving ways of doing notes, studying, and labs. Hands on labs are good, but time consuming and so virtual or simulated labs will probably replace these. Notes will probably be less written since it is time consuming, something like recorded lectures will be saved in flash drives for each student to go over when studying. |
| 139 | In 5 years, I think it would be the same, nothing much would change in such little time. In 10 years, possibly harder work, but simplier to understand. In 20 years, I think it would be changed all together. Saying that someone would actually change it drastically for the next generation. I think that it would become more... adapted... to each student, not just making them do a little of everything but furthering their strong points and assisting their weak. |
| 14 | Its going to be completely different. It will have a different schedule and a lot of different classes that we took. |
| 141 | i think education in 20 yeas would be more about online schools and more technology in the local schools. maybe there be only education centres that be filled with computers and variety of schedules for students to come in at anytime and finish their classes. |
| 142 | I have very little faith in the education system for the future, I do not think that the system is going to keep up and keep kids interested in staying in school. The future in schools will have to be more modern there is no choice. |
| 143 | I think more and more technology is going to be involved. Classes will be done on computers. We will still need teachers. We will be paperless. |
| 144 | I don't know but I can't wait to see. The world can be an exciting and wonderful place if you let it and I have faith in our teachers that they are all up to the challenge of today’s needs for the student. We are all capable of learning new and exciting things that’s what keeps our minds young and the more knowledge they gain towards technology the better they will understand students and the way they need to teach them! |
| 145 | better then this site. |
| 146 | I think North America is gonna change its system to be more severe in terms of mandatory subjects, and classes about world studies will be introduced |
| 147 | I really don't really have an opinion on how much it will change. The entire future of education rests in the hands of the people being educated NOW. If they are educated the same way as everyone else for the last 50 years, how are they going to know to be different? Food for thought. |
| 148 | Completely electronic, done in school on mass computer labs, |
| 149 | I think it will be roughly the same. Maybe more computer involved. |
| 15 | i think education will mostly be taught by technology |
| 150 | I think it will mainly be the same, maybe a few new gadgets to help teachers teach (smartboards). Maybe kids will have laptops instead of paper and pens? |
| 151 | In the future I do believe online education will become increasingly more popular. Students may do all courses completely online and then just go to school for sports and activities. |
| 152 | so much stonger and better |
| 153 | i think it is going to be the same |
| 16 | I think education is going to be very technology based |
| 17 | I don't necessarily know Canada is way to far behind the rest of the world I would love for my child to be smarter then me. Truly my hopes are not so high. |
| 18 | there will be an easier way to learn, more flexible around people who are in sports and such. |
| 19 | I think our education system will look ALOT mroe advanced, as our human race continues to grow and learn new things about life, we can also teach our youth these new things. |
| 20 | I don't see education changing a lot in five years. Maybe in ten years everyone will have smart boards , and have all the lessons recorded and posted for kids to look back on or get if they miss class. Even in twenty years though I don't see classrooms disappearing. |
| 21 | all electronic. everyone will do work on the computers no more paper pen or books |
| 22 | :( |
| 23 | education is for the most part "dumbing down". I know my spelling in this comment is not even close to being perfect but the education system is changing with all the rules and kids are getting it easier and eaiser. teachers are losing more rights with what to do and 10 yrs ago a kid could be punished now when somthing bad happens they can't be disiplined. insted they go through many legal processes where the in the end theire not punished and if they are they dont know what its for. 20 years from now kids will have access to many more things and the technology would be outstanding but i personlly think there will be more drop outs and teen crime rates will sky rocket. dont take me for a pesimist because i believe there will be good in the system just the respect for teachers isnt here today anymore. who knows what it will be like in 20 yrs from now. Again i know my spelling and grammar is far from good but i hope you see my point. thanks. |
| 24 | i think i think that education will be so advanced that grades such as 1 and 2 will already be learning things such as handwriting and their Multiplications |
| 25 | The only things I can hope for the education system in the future is to stop small school closures and somehow get the students back into being involved in their own futures again(so as to lower drop-out rates). I cannot hope for the school system to kick out every single bully there is or hope for a future in which there are children who are simply not interested in school whatsoever. Those are ingrown personality traits of the children themselves that could be used positively if given the chance(a bully for example could learn to get rid of his anger by joining karate or finding an outlet for his anger). Not everything has to be based on getting the child passing marks. That's why I wish that future of education lies in connecting with the children again and showing them what they could be rather than what they shouldn't be. |
| 26 | Most of the subjects can take it online |
| 27 | I think that the education system will have a greater support from computers and technology. Since technology's released to the public happens excessively slow, the system probably won't change much other than a more vibrant use of computers in class. |
| 28 | I feel that technology will be even more involved than it is now, but it weill be a slow process |
| 3 | Brighter than ever. I can honestly say from my point of view that i have learned alot on my on-line course while still accomplishing things where i work. |
| 30 | I dont know what to expect of the futuer but I belive it will be more than what it is today. |
| 31 | I think education is going to look bad because of the ecnomic and such. |
| 32 | I think that more students will be doing more online things or have more in schools |
| 33 | technoligic things |
| 34 | I think that in five years education isn't going to look all that different. It will have more technology, but it will still be for the most part in a classroom setting. In ten to twenty years I believe all learning will be done at home with technology, whether that be with a computer or some other form of technology. |
| 35 | It will be done more on computers. Individual needs will be targeted more directly. |
| 36 | - I think education is moving away from students learning from teachers, and towards students learning independantly using technology. |
| 37 | if anything, i think its going to be all technology. |
| 38 | It will look pretty much the same. |
| 39 | Education will probably improve. Already there are new curriculums. But who knows, it could improve or the complete opposite could happen. |
| 4 | better then now |
| 40 | I can only see education at the same point it is at right now. Obviously with a few minor changes but thats all I can see happening or staying as you will!! |
| 41 | Judging by the teacher's striking right now, i think education will be quite poor, if the teachers do not get their pay raise/contract. |
| 42 | I think everything is going to be digital. It wont necessarely be good because we rely on technology enough now and it sometimes screws you over. Lots of times at school our smart boards and computers just stop working. Everything is getting more high tech and it will eventually screw us over. |
| 43 | I don't really know what it would look like. |
| 44 | Sadly, I think that in five years our teaching methods will be the same, but in 10-20 years i think that someone will take charge and change not only our opinions on education but the different ways to educate. |
| 45 | I think that education is going to be something very independant and in a way that truly tests our abilities and makes sure we're reaching curriculum outcomes. When I send my kids to school one day, I not only want them to enjoy it but to also take away the necessary information and education needed to become successful in the work force and every day situations, rather than just what you need to pass a class. |
| 46 | It is going to be hard. The classes tat my parents took in highshool i took in elementary. when i have children. CHildren will possible know everything with a mircochip. our technology is going fast. |
| 47 | There might be more dependence on technology. |
| 49 | see above |
| 5 | kids are gonna quit coming to school. |
| 50 | I think school will be alot like it is now, but more electronic. |
| 51 | Education in future years will definately be more advanced. We will have new tools such as better computers, lab equitment, and who knows what else. I think in future years the whole mindset of schools will be changed. it will not be: okay learn this, test, learn this, test etc. It will be more about sharing knowledge that will prepare us for the future not the career's we may or may not have. |
| 52 | I think in 10-20 years education will all be computerized, or many will not attend school. |
| 53 | I think it will be a technology based school. Every student will have a laptop and all assignments will be done through the computer. All the textbooks and everything will be converted onto the computer. A lot less work will have to be done. |
| 54 | In five years the education level will get low. Kids will be learning about stuff at a lower level compared to schooling now. In ten years technology will take over and in twenty years education will be computer based. |
| 55 | its going to be more thorough and that students will understand what they are learning. |
| 56 | technolgy is being include in classrooms and robotic teachers |
| 57 | Education will mostly stay the same just devices will help teachers to help us. |
| 58 | I think education is going to be very electronic in 5-20 years because we are already bringing computers into schools to help with education. I can see there being more online courses as well as computers being used a lot more. |
| 6 | computer based, but still within a school community and classroom |
| 60 | relatively the same i think students will be using laptops and ipads and other technology instead of texts but as for class itself my guess is that it will stay pretty close to the same |
| 61 | Either highly advance, or as it is at the moment, slowed and lower compared to what it was 20 years ago. |
| 62 | It won't be called Education in 10 or 20 years, it'll evolve. |
| 63 | in 10 years we will see the msot forward thinking teachers engaging in hands on, real world learning. We will see a HUGE influx in online classes and students pulling themselves out of the standard classroom model. In 20 years the government will have realized what has happend and will bring the "online" model a classroom. |
| 64 | I think education will be the same just upgraded, and concentrating on how to keep up with todays society. In ten years they'll be more about the future an expanding it, or how they can change anything. In 20 years it will be mandatory to have a laptop in school.. or an internet resource. |
| 65 | In 5 years i think education will be more internet based and every student will use a computer instead of paper and pens. In 10 years i think education will focus even more on computers and there will be no need for teachers to be around everything will be done in cyber world. In 20 years i think education will completely give into internet and cyber schooling there will be no more text books or teachers and no writing anything out on a piece of paper everything will be done online. |
| 66 | Education is going to be a bit different. Right now the math curricular is changing and soon it will be a permanent change. As well, some students are going to be more advance than we are in 20 years. And the number of students that go to high school will expand. |
| 67 | by then, technology will be so advanced the people may forget how to have fun with board games, or go out ad have fun. |
| 68 | I believe that education will be more digital and independent for learners. Online/ distance courses will become more and more popular and individuals will prefer this option to traditional classrooms. |
| 69 | 10-20 years from now i see all students having ipads it will be just like the cell phone wave. there is so much room to grow, learn and develope your whole self being that it is going to be a tough sell in the next few years to bring back some of the essetials of education. electronis seem to be the wave of the future but they are lacking the physical well being of our youth. Your are unable to become active if you are at the computer all day, |
| 70 | Education is going to be at a stand still until effective and relevant improvements are made. The children are needing more balance and patient more than ever. Ever since things like facebook, myspace, and anything digital for the matter came right to their faces, it warps their minds and ways of thinking. |
| 71 | i will be strong going for sure |
| 72 | I think the education system needs to make a major change in how much education an individual needs in order to become a teacher, over the course of a decade I hope there is a new system on how teachers are hired, and how much they are paid. Some "bad" teachers may still be hired but the good teachers should be paid more. I am the youngest in my family and I have noticed that school is way easier than what it was for my older siblings; it has nothing to do with I am "smarter" than them, it's that their teachers weren't lazy. So I hope that over the years education is not as "lazy." |
| 73 | Not unless we keep up with all the digital and advance technology, we will be behind. |
| 74 | I think that it will all be solo learning, with little input. Based very much on ways to learn the fastest, the most amount in the smallest time. |
| 75 | Most of it will be computerized and not in a classroom because education along with technology as steadily changing. |
| 76 | I think education will look more like having to things with technology rather than a white board or chalk board. I believe their will still be many uses for the white board or chalk board but the technology part will be more understanding to our students today and the students in the future. |
| 77 | I think there will be much more use of electronics. I think that evntually in highschool we will stop using paper and pencils and we will have laptops or computers pads where the teachers still teach us in the class but the material will be emailed to us instead of printing it all out. |
| 78 | I'm hoping education will allow students to truly grasp concepts on their own. I would hope that was it being taught is relevant to their life and is something they can actually take with them rather than just need for the test. |
| 79 | I think education will never change, all that will happen is they will make education more and more intense with more information to cover due to our new and old discoveries. I think computers and other technology like computers will be used, although the same "classroom" or "4 walls" will be continually used. This is because I think that the generation today will never make huge changes because they are scared of changing. Therefore, i think that if the ways of educating do not change, more and more students will either exceed acceptionally, or fail so bad due to other teaching and learnign needs that they will be almost removed from society. |
| 8 | It is going to get harder |
| 80 | harder |
| 82 | Hopefully the education system becomes more technologically advanced. It would be easier for the students to apply their knowledge to the real world. |
| 83 | I think it's going to become more technology centered, which will open more doors for kids in smaller communities, or for kids like me who needed to move ahead at a faster pace. |
| 84 | i think that education will be alot of technology. i Remeber back to grade 3 or 4 thinking it would be awesome it learn by computer and now 7 or 8 years latter here i am using a computer to learn pre cal. |
| 85 | It's Gonna Be so Stupid Because of Computer Games and other Applications. |
| 92 | More sophisticated. |
| 93 | in 5 years i belive there will be alot more discusions and classses taken via internet, ex cyber school. in 10 and 20 years i belive that it will porgressivly get more technoligly advanced, meaning more classes and lectures and ways of learning via the internet |
| 94 | I believe that technology is going to play a massive role, and that conventional learning ways may be abandoned or changed drastically. |
| 95 | I think it will not be very hard, the teachers might not have all that they need in order to teach a course, and it will be very boring. |
| 96 | I think it'll be way more advanced, well I think it should be anyways |
| 97 | I think it will all be alot more advanced. |
| 99 | I think the schools will be bigger and the work will be way harder to do and people won't like the future eduacation. |
No comments:
Post a Comment