Navigation, Did you ever refer to our website for information you required, did you find what you needed?
• Not really and if neeed we had our son navigate
• Didn't need to refer to it. This is the 4th cyber school course my kids have taken.
• yes, yes
• Yes, I looked at the cyber website, just to find the name of the course instructor. I didn't locate the name, so I emailed one of the general addresses and was later put in touch with the instructor.
• Yes, I find the website useful and easy to navigate and find information.
• yes
• I have always found what I needed
• Difficult to find community service forms
• No I haven't
• yes. phone numbers, courses offered and descriptions of the courses. Hours and dates of availability to complete the course.
• Yes I always refer to your website and always find what I need.
• N/A
• no
• No, no need to.
• We experienced some frustration with the actual content for explanation of math concepts. Sometimes we had to google outside the teacher's given info to find out how to do a problem because of lack of explanation. This happened only a few times.
• I think we researched overdue procedures; I believe the information provided was adequate.
• Registration information. I also checked announcements regarding teachers strike.
• Yes - easily navigated to find what we were looking for
• yes
• I have refered to the website many times to select new classes and plan for the next year.
• Yes
• We looked at the website initially to see what courses were offered but I don't think we needed to refer to it for any other information.
• No
• Yes
• yes
• no, didn't even kow there was a website for parents.
• yes
• No, I mostly tried to read the instructions and help my kids. I was unable to solve their problems myself - which I think says something about the ease of registering and logging on.
• I haven't been able to get registration information from the website for upcoming fall classes either. How am I supposed to make sure he gets through high school - in fact, how do you register? The link on the website doesn't give information about that, but rather goes directly to registration - which is how we screwed up the first time. How can I get some kind of help with this to make sure we register properly for fall classes? And if he gets in one English class, and can finish it quickly, how do we register for the second of the two he needs to graduate this year? Or will he be 65 before he manages to register in the English classes he needs for Grade 10???
• no
• I have not used it. I have had other children take courses this way and again I received emails but never went on the site.
• I only used the site for registration purposes and it was fine.
• I honestly did not have to look for anything on the website.
• I didn't refer to the website.
• I would like to be able to log-in as the parent and see my child's progress and marks. I am not sure that I am able to do this.
• I have only gone into his personal profile and navigated through that area.
• My daughter navigated the web on her own and did not need my assistance. In view of this, I would presume that it had enough information for her to get her work done.
• I referred to the website to get information on contacting her teacher, Ms. Shervan. I had no trouble finding the informaton required. I was a little frustrated that she did not have access to her on-line information during the teacher strikes, as it would have been the perfect opportunity to get some work accomplished.
• Yes - found what we needed
• We did not need to. I know that whenever Erik needed to discuss something or talk something through in terms of Bible passages he was reading, he was alweays able to pull up content for us to look at if necessary. But really, he has been able to work extremely independently, drawing on course info online as needed.
• No usually through the student
• No
• Yes
• no i did not
• Yes, we didn';t know that browsers from Google and Firefox do not provide all of the links for the content of the biology course.
• "Yes,I accessed the site only with my child's help. Her course is in French and I was not able to understand her curriculum.
• I still don't know how to check on her progress."
• Yes I did. At the beginning I had questions about how things work. I remember going to your website and was able to find my answers.
• Yes, definitely. In most cases, I did find what I was looking for. I think the site is fairly easy to navigate and understand.
• "Yes I went to look for information. No, I could not find the information I was looking for.
• The website does not provide adequate information regarding the registration process. It was difficult to figure out how to register. There is no information available describing the registration process: 1) Register for cyber school, 2) Complete introductory course (with time limit) 3) Register for course that you want to take.
• "
• Will it be possible to grant parents access to course materials. It might help parents help their children in certain subject areas such as Math and the Sciences.
• Yes - I was able to find out a lot of general information as well as contact information for admin staff and teachers.
• yes
• Only when I was trying to understand why my daughter was unable to get into History 30.
No comments:
Post a Comment