And when I look at this list, I think that Darren Cannell and I do 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 10 already. I also think that we do 7 some of the time. One that we don't do at this stage, but I would be interested in doing at some point in the future is "8. You can guest post for each other." We also don't do 1, but I'm not sure that either of us need that at this stage - but you never know what will happen in the future.
So Darren Cannell, if you're reading this and I suspect you are, I would love to have your write a guest blog entry (or several guest blog entries as the spirit moves you).
If you have a topic you would like me to write about...I am there...I read your blog daily and it is great to see someone who is so involved in the American Education System still keeping his Canadian roots...love your blog.
We will never give feedback on posts prior to pressing publishing, I think that is more for the newbie bloggers who are still a little concerned about what they post.
I have vented via Skype and do appreciate your expertise in the K-12 area.
I think if and when I finish this PHD I will be looking to collaborate a lot more..but what we have done up until now has been way cool.
We have very similar taste when it comes to identifying what we think our viewers wish to see.
I have posted many of his idea and postings but more than that, reading the blog gives me idea and helps me decide where to go on any given day...
We have the same type of blog viewers for sure.
I do not know of another blog which mirrors my views, my viewer type or my interests as
Virtual High School Meandering
I am not really thrilled with his name for his blog, because he does not meander, he has focus.
Thanks for another post
31 Days To A Better Blog - Day 15 « Virtual High School Meanderings
1 comment:
Darren, the advice I usually give to folks with regards to the guest blogging is "whatever topic catches your interest when you decide to sit down a write. Carte blanche basically..." So, keeping in mind I have a little more US-based audience than you do, what topic from your background, expertise or experience would you like to bring in a primary American audience? Whenever you have something, just send it to me and I'll post it verbatim.
Post a Comment