It’s All About Relationships | TransLeadership:
"As many of you know, I am an administrator of a virtual school which has prompted many interesting face to face discussions with many of you, and one particular relatively uninformed and ignorant discussion with one person in particular. Every time I share what I do and what our school is all about, I acknowledge that virtual schooling is not the best option for everyone. Moreover, I disagree with those states that mandate that every student must take a virtual course in order to graduate, in part because I don’t believe that all virtual options are equal to traditional brick and mortar schooling, but mostly because I don’t believe that states should be in the business of mandating what type of schooling is best for kids."
"As many of you know, I am an administrator of a virtual school which has prompted many interesting face to face discussions with many of you, and one particular relatively uninformed and ignorant discussion with one person in particular. Every time I share what I do and what our school is all about, I acknowledge that virtual schooling is not the best option for everyone. Moreover, I disagree with those states that mandate that every student must take a virtual course in order to graduate, in part because I don’t believe that all virtual options are equal to traditional brick and mortar schooling, but mostly because I don’t believe that states should be in the business of mandating what type of schooling is best for kids."
No comments:
Post a Comment