Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Lesson Plan – Introducing Admin to 21st C Skills | Connected Principals

Lesson Plan – Introducing Admin to 21st C Skills | Connected Principals:

"It is not uncommon for me to read comments on Twitter that characterize school administrators as a group who need to get more in touch with 21st century learning. Whether it is a comment about how senior administration is blocking specific online sites or resources, how school leaders need to provide leadership and role model the use of technology, or how school based administrators are out of touch with social media and its uses in education, there certainly is a tone indicating that administrators needing to ‘get on board’. Although I have blogged in the past that I don’t find comments that single out one group to be particularly useful (“No Us vs. Them–Just Us”), I agree that there needs to be more of us in administration that are in tune with 21st century skills."


No comments: