Actually, teachers DON’T have to learn technology – Redefining my role: Teacher as student:
"When I was young, I suppose some of my teachers probably told me I “had to learn” many of the things they were teaching me. To be fair, I don’t actually remember them saying this (I don’t remember too much of what they said to be honest), but I think it’s a safe assumption. More accurately, they probably stressed that I had to learn the content because I would need to know it later.
Either way, this argument never meant much to me. Generally, I excelled at the subjects that interested me (that I was intrinsically motivated to learn about) and paid just enough attention during the others to get by."
Either way, this argument never meant much to me. Generally, I excelled at the subjects that interested me (that I was intrinsically motivated to learn about) and paid just enough attention during the others to get by."
No comments:
Post a Comment