10 steps to get teachers into blogs… « What Ed Said:
"Flying for many hours means I have had plenty of time to catch up on reading saved blog posts. I think I’ve learned more from reading (and writing) educational blogs than I have from any other professional learning during the many years that I have been in education.
Some of my favorite posts contain examples of great practice, thoughtfully written, that make you wish you were there. I enjoy open, honest posts about dilemmas and failures and what was learned from each experience. I like posts written in the writer’s authentic voice, without self promotion or pretentious language."
Some of my favorite posts contain examples of great practice, thoughtfully written, that make you wish you were there. I enjoy open, honest posts about dilemmas and failures and what was learned from each experience. I like posts written in the writer’s authentic voice, without self promotion or pretentious language."
No comments:
Post a Comment