Registration, Did your child have any trouble registering?
• No
• No
• We did have a bit of trouble but mostly because we were learning how to use the system. Everyone was very helpful and answered our questions quickly.
• Yes, Raquel had trouble registering. I don't recall the exact problem, but I believe that she encountered some problems.
• Usually, there is no problem registering but one time we didn't receive any response for over a week so we contacted the registrar and it was quickly taken care of. Appreciate being able to take two classes at a time so that my son can keep going on a subject while in the registration process which sometimes has taken up to a couple of weeks.
• no
• No trouble registering.
• No
• No it was failry straight forward
• "No not with the registration process.
• We did have trouble getting support from our local school division to assist with payment of the course so in the end just paid for it ourselves."
• No
• No he did not.
• no
• No at all! Was a smooth and quick process.
• no
• No, registration seemed to work fine.
• No.
• No
• no
• NONE
• No
• No he did not have trouble registering.
• No
• No
• I believe she did have some trouble.
• no
• no
• Yes, I have two kids that had multiple problems registering. Although they tried following the instructions numerous times, they were unable to register without help. After multiple emails, one child was able to figure out what the problem was in registering. After multiple emails - my other child had to go to school and get them to look into the problem, only to find out there was a prerequisite test that she needed to complete before registering - yet she had previously completed this test & they no longer had the record of it.
• Yes we had major problems registering. We thought we were registered and we didn't do something right - I still don't know what went wrong - and now everything is ruined. Ben didn't get in the English class he required for Grade 10 and will be unable to complete the grade. As a consequence it seems he will have to retake Grade 10 English altogether and will likely not graduate as he would have if I'd kept him in regular school. I wish I'd never tried this route at all and now I don't know how I'm going to get him through high school. This was a really serious blow for us, and I can't tell you how unhappy I am with your school and registration process.
• No one of the teachers at St. Philip assissted
• I don't remember him having trouble.
• No problems.
• "I think that the only problem she had, was getting accepted into the class.
• The registering was no problem."
• No trouble.
• No
• No, the registration process was easy.
• It was relatively easy for my daughter. She did ask her counsel how to go about it prior to actual registration.
• Yes - she had trouble registering. She signed up and she didn't receive the email giving her the sign up information. She had to go back to student services and Miss Gordon had to call cyberschool to re-send the email. This delayed the start date of her course. (Of course, she didn't tell me this until long after she started the course.) I would have preferred receiving a letter or an email from the cyberschool indicating that she had registered for the course, and would have really liked to have been able to get read only access to see what assignments she had submitted, just to help keep her progressing towards completion.
• No
• No trouble at all.
• First year was a little challenging and he started behind but this pastyear it has worked much better.
• No
• "No, your admin staff is wonderful.
• I would have appreciated being informed about the 1 course allowance for first time students, as well as the pre-test requirement before continuing with selected courses. "
• no,they did not,everything was easy
• No.
• No
• No, not that I can recall.
• Yes, she did have trouble from time to time. From what I understood, she had to go through an orientation each time or some sort of preliminary exercise. This was frustrating and we felt since she was taking ongoing classes that this was unnecessary. I do think the registration can be more efficient. That being said, we love the flexibility of the classes.
• No
• Not atall
• Sometimes the registration page wouldn't work - my daughter would phone to the Cyber School office and it would be fine later.
• no
• Some courses because of size of class.
No comments:
Post a Comment