Sunday, 6 February 2011

Ipod drawing stylus problem

So, I am half way through drawing this lion...

lion.jpg

When my Cellydesign ipod stylus dies, the rubber tip tears

IMG_6286.JPG

and I am searching all over Bali, running through Kuala Lumpur between flights cannot find an electronic store, then Brunei. In Brunei I tried 7 different stores, cell phone, electronics, electronic games and hardware stores and no luck...then I come across a booth in the mall they have three no names, knock off maybe...

a sweeper...:) 6 dollars

IMG_6289.JPG

a wedge shape...:) 6 dollars

IMG_6287.JPG

a big rubber nib...:) 6 dollars

IMG_6288.JPG

That is less than I paid for my first one...I will let you know what I think...

I really did like the Cellydesign but it did not last...so if anyone knows someone at that company drop them a note and let them know I really like the touch but it broke...:(

No comments: