We drove along and noticed that there were four safari jeeps full of people in the distance and at Kruger everyone stops where anyone has already stopped because that means that there is something to see. We were going to drive past the 4 safari jeeps and pull up on the end to watch then Chelsea screams there is a lion. Darren had his arm literally hanging out of the window which you are not supposed to do at any time. It turns out that there was a male and a female lion directly on the side of the road and when we actually noticed them was when we were literally 2 feet away and I gasped and Darren yanked his arm in and did the window up quickly and stopped. I was in shock I think, because I could not even pull up my camera to take a shot. We realized that this is what everyone had stopped for and we were blocking there view.
Kruger National Park - South Africa - Nadine's Travel Journal
No comments:
Post a Comment