- I can do it on my own pace to an extent
- It looks fun.
- ...love is a very strong word. I enjoy cyber school because I can access it from anywhere.
- because i can get credits(classes)on my own time without having to go to a different building. and if i don't like a teacher that i have for a normal class i can just take the class on cyberschool
- It is easy to work with, an excuse to be on the computer, and it is using my favourite subject math
- it lets me work at my own pace
- A great way to get credits.
- Cyber school allows us to learn more things just over the computer at home
- I can take all the classes that I need with it.
- can work at my own pace
- It is another great way of taking up classes in order to complete credits for highschool.
- i can learn when i have time and even if i'm sick with a super contagious disease (i'm not actually, i'm just saying) and wouldn't be able to attend regular school i could pull up the cyber school website and still learn!
- I don't love it I just use it.
- it allows me to have spares and take other classes.
- I don't love the cyber school...
- I love the cyber school because I can work at my own pace and its very flexible around my schedule, and the teachers are great.
- it allows me to get my grade ten english that i failed
- its fastand easy to get through
- My medical problems dont allow me to actually attend regular school often
- I can work at my own speed and time.
- it lets me live my life and still learn necessary skills to enhance my abilities
- I do it independently.
- 30 It frees up periods in school so that I can take every course that I desire.
- It's somthing different, It Can be easy but at the same time can be a challage. It makes school not so boring.
- it frees up time for next year
- It lets me work at my own pace. I do wish to take another cyber school class
- ........ it lets me do the work on my own time.
- it gave me the opportunity to take a class which I couldn't fit into my schedule.
- i can do math whenever i want
- i do not love cyber school
- it is easier for me to type than write
- I can work at my own pace and at my own time.
- It allows me to work from home and it's easy to understand
- it has an interesting way of teaching.
- I can work at my own pace and work at the same time.
- I can work on my class at my own pace, at any time I want!
- It's a unique way of learning, which I've never encountered before. It's simple, easy to follow, although the computers at school aren't the greatest and sometimes go all wonky, which means we have to take the same test again. :(
- i don't love material objects
- open doors
Friday, 12 February 2010
A feel good survey Part 3
Complete the following sentence. I love the cyber school because....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment