Thursday, 11 February 2010

A feel good survey Part 2

Complete the following sentence. I love my computer because....


  • I am sorry i do not have a computer

  • I like to do search something on the Internet.

  • it was hand built by myself.

  • i can write up assignments for school

  • It is fast, easy to work with, and amaizing!

  • It's fast and a good travel size and its a pretty color

  • it's a laptop and i can take it anywhere.

  • I don't actually love my computer...I plan on getting a new one soon.

  • it's fast (but I don't actually like my computer).

  • it helps me find information

  • it helps me with school work and for amusement.

  • it's mine. I love my laptop because it's my personal laptop that only I use. I control what is viewed on it. I love my computer because it helps me to organize my life (the different calendars, cyber school, words documents, facebook, email).

  • I don't love it I just use it.

  • the spearkers are really good.

  • it is a useful device

  • I love my computer because I'm able to do my homework and graphic art assignments when I'm at home

  • it keeps me intertained

  • because its the only instrument im good at using now adays

  • it's an awesome lap top that cost a fortune, but has amazing capabilities.

  • its fast.

  • it lets me learn, read, and keep in touch with family members all over the world.

  • this id the gift of my father to my birthday

  • Its an easy way to stay in touch with all of my friends at the same time and I love that I bought it, not my parents.

  • I can save my work,music notes, pictures.ect Its also alot better to have, when you have enternet.

  • because it helps me chat with friends

  • Its a nice model and is speedy when it comes to uploading and downloading files.

  • ........ its pink.

  • it makes some homework easier.

  • it has the internet

  • it is my own

  • it is the most useful thing i own

  • I can get help with homework and keep in touch with friends.

  • I don't really...Unless maybe I need the internet

  • it keeps me in touch with my family and friends that I don't see very often.



No comments: