Wednesday, 10 February 2010

A feel good survey Part 1

Complete the following sentence. I love the internet because....


  • It is easier to look for interesting stuff, and do do book reports and stuff

  • I like to do searching on the Internet

  • it gives me access to an infinite amount of possibilties and entertain.

  • i can connect with my friends and i can easily search for info and such

  • It is fun, interactive, and u can do almost anything you want. You can play games, i like to program my own though, and u get a free dictonary email, and youtube for videos!

  • I can find anything that I need on it

  • It's an easy way to get information.

  • I love the internet because it allows us to excess information quicker and we can find a lot of cool stuff on it .

  • I can talk to friends who are far away with it.

  • its fast.

  • it is a useful tool for entertainment and education. With this tool you can research and find out about anything!

  • it keeps me connected to all my friends or if I need to research something quickly and don't have time to go to the library and find a book about it I can finds TONS of information online and from tons of different sources, too!

  • I don't love it I just use it.

  • you can do such a variety of things on it. You can play games, stay connected with people and learn new things all at the same time.

  • it gives me knowledge

  • I love the internet because it is easy to find things that I'm looking for

  • it gives me access to my friends and family and makes it so much easier to do homework and to research things!

  • it connects me to my friends and family and can research information.

  • It gives me freedom and awnsers to what i can look up too

  • it has everything you need. It can literally do everything for you.

  • it entertains me.

  • it lets me access the wolrd at the click of a button

  • I do what ever I wanted.

  • It is a great way to get information and to have fun online with friends.

  • It can be useful in alot of way's, concerning work/homework from your school. playing games or chatting with your friends and family

  • 4it gives me a way to have fun, do homework, and communicate with friends at the same time

  • The internet is a good way for getting information and staying in contact with others.

  • ........it lets me do what I need without leaving my home.

  • it is an easily-accessible source for homework.

  • i can find anything i need to

  • it allows me to interact with people even if we are not together and allows me to keep in touch with ppl i may not often see



No comments: