- animals
- math, It is fun.
- I love food because it has so many varieties and textures. The flavours, mixed with texture and display work together to from a pleasant experience.
- Scratch because it is the best and funnest program site EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- "cycling" - its the greats sport
- grade 12, because im graduating.
- I Love life because it offers wonderful things and I get the chance to experience new things everyday.
- I love cats because they are entertaining.
- books because i enjoy readingI love art because art is my passion and helps me express my expressions through art.
- I love music because it can make me feel better. Some songs can just sum up your life and I think that's pretty cool and kinda funny too. Plus, you can dance to music and I love dancing even though i'm not a good dancer.
- my friends ... they are amazing.
- I love my parents because they have done a good job raising me.
- I love not having to be in school to attend cyber school because I dont like having to work in a classroom with people, more so with the people who have a problem with talking because then you cant concentrate and I like being able to work on my cyber school classes when I'm at home because then I can work on it on my computer in my room and it stays quiet and its a perfect working environment for me.
- i love puppies cause their cute and cuddly
- i love maplestory because its the only game i play on the computer and all my friends play it as wellso im never left out
- my mom. She's been there for me every doctor appointment and always believed in me.
- summer. there is no school.
- i love the my parents because they belive in me and my abilities to make things work
- myself because we should love ourselves first.
- I love hockey because its my way of getting away from all the stresses and its also my favorite sport.
- i Love playing Hockey, because it makes my spirit feel more out thier in life. It also keeps my body inshape, i like a challage. It's nice to meet and interact with new people too.
- I love my ipod because music is my life!
- I love E.D. Feehan because it is a welcoming enviroment, the people are nice, and I am glad I moved schools.
- I love myself because I had the drive to do this course on my own.
- summer, everything is better
- my job because it gives me something to do and I meet really interesting ppl
- I love my family because they are with me through anything.
- Is this suppose to get me to reveal my crush/gf or something... ;)
- Christmas because, for my family it's a huge family get-together.
- my life because everything is good.
- I love writing because I love creating stories!
- I love my friends because they are supportive, funny, we have great times together and have totally awesome memories. We like to laugh, hang out, we always tease each other and stick together no matter what. Even though we fight sometimes over practically nothing, we still end up laughing about it, saying "what were we thinking?"
- I Love my wife because she is the only one that really listens to me.
- studying... bcause is interesting and give me endless oportunities.
- summer...it is a time to relax and have fun fun fun.
Sunday, 14 February 2010
A feel good survey Final Part
Complete the following sentence. I love ________ because....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment