Thursday, 4 February 2010

Doing cyber school on the trapline.

The teacher who received this email stated this is why I love the cyber school...

Student's email.

I am enrolled in your Cyber school science 10 class. I am a Christian. I like hunting and fishing, if it has something to do with the outdoors, I will probably enjoy it! I don't play many video games, I would rather hunt or ride my horse. For my 13th birthday, my dad took me on a survival canoe trip, I have a red-bone/coonhound that I hunt squirrels with. I have been homeschooled for 9 years, so this course fit right in! We normally live for 5 months of the year on a northern saskatchewan trapline. It is 3 hours from our farm by snowmobile and our farm is 45 mins from civilization by van. Our power is entirely solar power, so if we have a stretch of clouds, my computer usege is limited, but it is rare! My plan and goal is to finish this course in one semester, so any advise to keep me on that track would be greatly appreciated! I'm looking foward to this class.

No comments: