"It's meaningless busy work." #4wordreply "Agreed now get busy"
"That wasn't a joke?" #4wordreply " your grade will be"
"This assignment is stupid" #4wordreply "You're right. I'm sorry."
"I was so drunk" #4wordreply "Gee so am I"
"It's meaningless busy work." #4wordreply "I think I agree"
"the dog at it" #4wordreply "hope it doesn't die"
"traveling. couldn't access internet" #4wordreply "internet's just a fad"
"Satan said not to" #4wordreply "not in catholic school"
Four word homework excuses from twitter
"Satan said not to"
"it's in invisible ink!"
"our house burnt down"
"had temporary amnesia & forgot!"
"twittered the night away"
"no email in
"smartphone typing hurt fingers"
"traveling. couldn't access internet"
"in car got carjacked"
"thought that was optional"
"spilled coffee on it"
"was that due today"
"wishing you wouldn't check"
"that was for credit?"
"got no printer ink"
"printer ate my paper"
"the whole internet crashed"
"dialup was so slow"
"the baby came early"
"It's meaningless busy work."
"homework got no home"
"I was so drunk"
"way too much redbull"
"I was in jail"
"Just didn't want to!
"it was too hard"
"I don't have one"
"i'm still on facebook
"My cat was sick"
"Left at Dad's house"
"my computer ate it"
"my flash drive broke"
"my roommate's computer broke"
"My house was robbed"
"polar bear attacked me"
"I only need a C"
"your syllabus isn't clear"
"the assignment was stupid"
"I lost my pencil"
"I don't use paper"
"went emergency shoe shopping"
"I didn't do it."
"Couldn't afford the textbook"
"I just got married"
"I lost my shoes"
"my wife had baby"
"my car broke down"
"My partner was absent."
"that was due today?"
"you were serious? wow"
"oh well oh well"
"it's in your inbox"
"That wasn't a joke?"
"Hmmm I don't know"
"my stupid computer crashed"
No comments:
Post a Comment