Congrats Reg Nakoneshny on an excellent course.
"The course I designed for Saskatoon Catholic Cyberschool is a product of completing my Masters Degree in Educational Communications from University of Saskatchewan. It is founded in research, the result of much hard work in overcoming many design and delivery challenges. I was very excited to submit this course to the BBEC program. I truly enjoy designing new and exciting teaching methods for today's students in online instruction. Recognition by Blackboard at this level is a compliment to my efforts but also puts a spotlight on the experiences and mentors I have had along the way both in the Masters program at the University of Saskatchewan and at Cyberschool.
"The greatest satisfaction to me is the recognition this designation will bring to the Saskatoon Catholic Cyberschool as a world class online institution. As an olympic athlete reaps the rewards of his training and hard work in bringing home the gold metal for his country, I feel equally as proud to bring home this award to the Saskatoon Catholic Cyberschool. It is very rewarding to "officially" join the ranks of the many talented designers I have had the privilege of working with in receiving this award."
Saskatoon Catholic Cyberschool - Exemplary Courses
No comments:
Post a Comment